23 December 2009

oh the places you'll go!

Just a heads up to those of you who are faithfully praying for me to get a Visa and get out of dodge...

It looks like I don't have the option to just wait until the Visa comes in. If I don't have it in hand by the first week of January, I'm off to another job in another place!

I like the second option very much, too, though I would be learning Spanish instead of Portuguese!

Thank You for your continued prayer and support! I don't really know what to ask you to pray for, but I trust that God can cover whatever we send His way!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sara! I am excited to hear that you finally have something lined up with or without the visa! I'm prayin for ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what trust in G you must have! hang in there, praying for you!

    ReplyDelete