06 April 2010

oh BABY! it's cold outside!


This morning I awoke to a cool breeze coming through the window and my very first thought was "am I cold?". AND YES! I WAS! Sure enough, while deciding what to wear, I walked outside to discover...a wind chill factor.

I GOT TO WEAR MY JACKET TODAY!

Anna Caye and I were stoked enough, you'll notice, to document this blessed moment!

PS- Today was in the 65º-70º (fahrenheit) range, which sadly, felt AWESOME to us! Of course, though, this too shall pass...


3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! You look so happy!! I am so proud of you! I am loving your blog and your adventure!

    Love you!! -Jennifer Crabb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! Just wanted you to know I'm a new follower of your blog! I've read a few, and they are very entertaining! I look forward to reading about your adventures!

    ~annie gray hendry

    ReplyDelete
  3. yall are cute.. and i'm jealous of your jackets.

    ReplyDelete