31 July 2010

cribs: brasil

So I've been in Floripa for a little over 2 months and I'm just now getting my apartment set up to feel "lived in". Here is (to the best of my limited photographic ability) an idea of what it looks like!



This is a view of my building (green), the pizza place I frequent, and Pedra Branca (the white rock). Not too bad of a view, huh?!



View of the living room/balcony/laundry nook/kitchen-ish from front door.



View from the balcony of living room/eating space.



Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Your very own space. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute sara! i really like the white tile floors and the POP of that yellow couch :)wish i could come enjoy a chat with you on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! that is very true and so encouraging! Best wishes on your days ahead :)

    ReplyDelete